Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 10 - for November 19

When you haven't been feeling good about yourself for a long time, it catches you off guard when you receive a compliment.
As I've said before, I'm committing to a transformational change. Living al aspects of my life authentically and to the best of my abilities.
I've been committed to getting my strength back at the gym and watching what I fuel my body with. 
I had just picked Logan up from school and we were walking back to the car when one of the admins stopped me, " I just wanted to tell you that you're looking great!" 
I was blown away and so grateful. Committing to my health is starting to show.
I remind myself that even though I might not see changes on the scale, I am improving the quality of my life.
This morning was my power shake, always in my portion cup, lunch was la chicken sandwich and last night cashew chicken from our favorite spot,
I've included before and after shots showing the portions that I'm learning to eat.
#portionplates, #transformationalchanges


1 comment:

  1. Yay Amy!! Congratulations. It's not what others think, it's how you feel, but both are paying off it seems!!

    ReplyDelete