Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 4: Lunch time


Ok...I do NOT eat lunch, ever. Today, I made a conscience decision, 'I WILL eat lunch today' and I did it! I do not prefer to waste food, so I decided to turn last nights leftovers into a soup for lunch. It was pretty awesome! Using my portions meal bowl, I filled up the 2 cups and sat down to enjoy my meal. I know what you're thinking! No, I don't sit down to eat very often, unless it's at dinner with my family and even then I'm usually up grabbing things more often than I am sitting still. This is an unexpected result of using my portion dishes. Another unexpected for today...I MEASURED out my chocolate for my afternoon snack! Yep, it fit into my snack bowl perfectly, along with some tasty walnuts. Look how beautifully it pairs with the snack dish. Food just tastes better off pretty dishes!

Xoxo 
Fireball 

No comments:

Post a Comment