Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day 4: food & time -> I need more of both

Today was a rough day. Woke up late so I didn't eat breakfast and didn't have time  to pack a lunch. On top of that I had a gallery showing that night which kept me busy until 8pm. Needless to say, I did not eat until 9 pm. My boyfriend took me out to sushi at Blue Sake Sushi Grill at Eagle Run Dr here in Omaha. My phone was dead at this point so I will try to be as descriptive as possible. I ordered the Hotel Cali - I can't remember the exact ingredients. I used the plate but it was entirely disappointing - the transfer disrupted the nicely plated sushi and, because the restaurant was so dark, the colors of the ingredients within the sushi were hard to pick up on my darker-colored plate compared to the original white plate, making it appear less appetizing - color when it comes to food matters..at least to me haha. My dining experience taste-wise was great. I love Blue's sushi and the small portions (8pcs) surprisingly are very filling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment