Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Days 10,11,12,13


What a slippery slope to slide away from new habits. We get busy, and lazy and fall back into old habits as they are more comfortable than what we are trying to change. 
I am proud that it wasn't all areas, but frustrated how easy it was to lose track.
I am going to choose to celebrate my successes.
I continued to go to the gym, I continued to reach my step goal each day. Even though I've been missing my pics of meals on my portion plate, I've found myself thinking about what my food would look like on it, what would my portion be and stopping when I'm full. I've slowed down my meals and finding myself focusing on fueling my body. 
Oddly my favorite moment this week was when I attempted a cheat meal. One of my favorite things is a beef chalupa from Taco Bell. Out running around and in a hurry I splurged on one. Two bites in and I was just disgusted, it was greasy and heavy. I couldn't even finish it. Win!!!
I included the one pic I remembered to take on our traditions pre-thanksgiving "thanksgiving" dinner.
Tomorrow is a new day.


No comments:

Post a Comment