Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 16: November 26

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! So much to be thankful for - Friendship, food, and life!

Place setting ready for Thanksgiving dinner. 

My grandmas punch!

Indian Appetizers made by Shilpa. 

Turkey by Rob from England. 

The "family-less" residents sharing a Thanksgiving meal and fellowship. What a night it was!

My plate. I thought I would go back for seconds, but was full by the time I finished this... And I was going to allow myself more guilt free. It's good to have a moment to reflect on the fact that I was satisfied. 

Pumpkin pie dessert in my small bowl. Oh so good!

Tea to digest while talking over music and candles. It was a beautiful 

And best of all Luis was here! My heart and stomach are full, happy, and thankful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment