Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day3: November 12 - Tonight's dinner I made Crockpot Chicken Marsala served over angel hairpasta and roasted broccoli...majority of the ingredients are fromTrader Joes...the chicken was kosher which I was educated on how thechicken was prepared.. As I was serving for my family, I went off ofthe portion plate to gage how much to put on their plates. It was a hitand enough that no one wanted seconds...👍🏻😊 of course got to have myfave candy cane kisses.. Serving size 9 pieces...



1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious Erin! Great idea to serve others from the portion plates sizes . . . a way to expand the impact. Also, I'm working on my sugar intake and think it's a great idea to section out the number of kisses before sitting down with the whole bag. I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete