Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 3 November 13

Went out to lunch with my hubby and my littles to Tandoor... As you can see I did not take my portion plate with me, so I had to improvise... The dinner plate that was brought out to me is way bigger then the salad plate. The salad plate was a bit bigger then the 9" round but not by much. So I divided the tandoori chicken kebab to the size of my palm, all the salad and half the rice which I didn't eat since I had naan. For supper which is our Friday pizza night had veggie pizza from Papa Johns...usually we have homemade pizzas. So two slices of veggie pizza, cut up medium apple and of course water...so here's to improvising!!!


1 comment:

  1. Especially love the middle picture- very telling of how much food is served that we don't need!

    ReplyDelete