Thursday, November 12, 2015

Before Portion Plates





I would consider myself in the very infancy of my health journey. This is not the first time I've have needed to start over, but I'm hoping with transitional changes, it will be the last and I will be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Over the last few months our family has committed to healthy living. We are learning about meal prep, I am reminding myself that there are no magic wands or instant fixes and since we are doing this as a family, enjoying the growing we have experienced so far.
When I heard about this project, I couldn't wait to be part of Portion Plates. To build a community, a support group and reflection to assist in my journey for healthy living.
I included some shots of what I've been doing over my last week before starting. Simple, healthy meals, meal prep so we can still eat well when we are in a hurry and still enjoy a healthy dinner together.
Every day is a new start, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the food prepped in bags . . . great idea for families on the go (or individuals in my case :)

    ReplyDelete