Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 3: November 12

November 12, 2015.
Last post for the day - and it's for today. I'd call that a success!
Meeting, meeting, interview, meeting, pick up, drop off, today was tough.... In fact I forgot them at home in my last run of the day and go figure - it was my biggest challenge of the day as far as meals go.
Breakfast - simple - Fiber One Multi-grain toast, challenge butter and homemade organic apple butter.
Oh yeah, and I ate it as I was getting ready this morning.

Lunch - needed something comforting and warm. Quick low cal chicken pot pie. Semi-homemade.
Dinner should just be disregarded.
The boys had a fundraiser at a pizza buffet restaurant.
I need to remind myself again, this is a journey. I did not eat like I used to, but still maybe a little more than I should have.
I will get there! #morethanportions

Oh, and the family wants to know when they get their dishes!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, this is absolutely a journey. I'm glad you are doing your best and not giving yourself too hard of a time when it isn't a super clean, sit down dinner. I had one of those finger food dinners the other night and was at least aware of what I was putting in my mouth (even if it wasn't off the dishes).

    It would be awesome to have your whole family participate! I'm trying to make more while I'm here . . . We'll see if I can get some done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a process making the dishes but my kids are like where's ours? Love the fact it's only been a few days and my kids are wanting there own portion dishes... Loooove it!!!

    ReplyDelete