Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 3 dinner (Nov 12)


For dinner on day 3: I chose chopped & boiled balsamic chicken thighs paired with black beans and steamed white rice and a side of baked & sea salted sweet potatoes. I also added a half serving of chopped salad & carrots, because I did not make enough time in the day, to eat a proper lunch & I was extra hungry. With these portion dish sets, it helps take the guess work out of figuring out how much I should eat. Instead of me adding a whole other serving of my main course, the dishes helped remind me to add a light side to finish off my appetite. My children are getting a little jealous of my new fancy dishes, so I let Miss PiperPants eat her salad out of my snack dish. I had to trade her a sticker, to get it back. 
Xoxo 
Fireball  

No comments:

Post a Comment