Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 3: November 12

My first public outing with the cup! Leah and I went to Coffee Smith in the Old Market for "office hours". I asked if they would serve me in the cup and they were happy to. She said it was beautiful as she handed it back to me :)

Lunch - Leftovers from the first dinner, plus raspberries for dessert. I consciously drank a full 16 oz of water!

Dinner with Linda! We are working in the studio tonight and took a break to have dinner. Leftover tea afterwards!

One thing that I'm finding challenging is having only one set of dishes. I usually wash the dishes once a day and now I'm doing them after every meal, or right before I eat. It's kind of annoying, but I admit my kitchen is much cleaner! 

Another thing I'm realizing is that the dishes are very thin. I usually make my work on the thicker side because I don't want them to feel fragile, rather useful and approachable. I made these thinner because they were meant to nest and I thought bulky would make them be strange together. I'm not sure that was a good choice. Please let me know what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment